LUGANSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Peculiarities of admittance of foreigners and persons without citizenship to the SE “LSMU”
PROFESSIONAL CURRICULUM 221 Dentistry
PROFESSIONAL CURRICULUM 222 Medicine
PROFESSIONAL CURRICULUM 226 Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy
The procedure of organizing of admission and training of foreign citizens and stateless persons
State Establishment "Luhansk State Medical University" trains foreigners and stateless persons (further foreigners):
1) training of masters of medicine, masters of pediatrics, masters of dentistry, masters of pharmacy.
- according to the master's degree curriculum for obtaining a Master's degree in medicine (6-year course). The form of training is full-time.
- according to the master's degree curriculum for obtaining a Master's degree in pediatrics (6-year course). The form of training is full-time.
- according to the master's degree curriculum for obtaining a Master's degree in dentistry (5-year course). The form of training is a full-time.
- according to the master's degree curriculum for obtaining Master's degree in pharmacy, industrial pharmacy (5-year course). Forms of studies are full-time and part-time
2) postgraduate training according to the curriculum of postgraduate education in clinical residency (term of training – 1-5 years). The form of training is full-time.
3) training for admission to higher educational establishments of Ukraine
- according to the curriculum of the premedical department,
- according to the curriculum of studying of the state language and/ or language of training.
Admission of the foreigners and stateless persons for the first year of studying for Master's degree is held before November 1st, on the basis of the decision of the Admission Board of the educational establishment on the results of thorough examination of the documents and taking examinations in biology, chemistry (mathematics) and language of training (Ukrainian, English, Russian )
Admission of the foreigners for the first year of training for obtaining a Master's degree is carried out provided that they have a complete general secondary education.
Admission of foreigners for training according to the curriculum of the premedical department, the sub-department for studying the state language and/ or language of training, as well as for postgraduate education is held during the year on the basis of the decision of the Admission committee of the educational establishment on the results of examination of the documents.
Admission of foreigners according to the curriculum of the premedical department, the sub-department for studying the state language and / or language of training is carried out provided that they have a complete secondary education received outside Ukraine.
Admission of foreigners according to the postgraduate curriculum is carried out provided they have higher medical education.
For the receiving an invitation to study at the Luhansk State Medical University, you need to contact an international department or apply online.
32, Budivelnikiv street, Rubizhne, Luhansk region, 93012, Ukraine
Phone number: +380633638330
Phone number: +380636338502
For the receiving an invitation to study at the Lugansk State Medical University, a foreigner should submit a written or electronic form the copies of the following documents:
1) a passport of a foreigner;
2) a document about the education level with the marks (points) received in the educational disciplines or academic reference;
3) written consent for the processing of personal data.
After receiving an invitation, the foreigner should apply to the Embassy of Ukraine for a visa to study.
For the admission to the higher educational establishment foreign citizens must personally submit a written Application Form to the Admission Board.
Along the Application Form foreign citizens must submit the following documents:
1) Document about previous educational qualification (original document and a copy), on the basis of which foreign citizens apply to the educational institution;
2) Supplement / official transcript to the document about previous educational qualification (original document and a copy), on the basis of which foreign citizens apply to the educational institution (if any).
3) Academic Transcript, signed by foreign/Ukrainian educational establishment (in case the student transfers from another educational institution or resumes studies starting from the 2nd year);
4) The original document and a copy, containing information on the content of the curriculum of the previous level of higher education, the credits earned by the student, the duration of training and the academic record in the educational disciplines (in case of lack of this information in the Supplement to the education document), when entering for obtaining postgraduate education, if the lack of this information makes it impossible to recognize the qualifications of the document;
5) Copy of passport or other identification document for individuals without citizenship;
6) Medical Insurance, if other is not stipulated by the Ukrainian legislation;
7) 8 photographs, size 35x45mm;
8) Copy of the Certificate of Foreign Ukrainian (if any);
The documents specified in subparagraphs 1 to 5 of this paragraph must be translated into Ukrainian with a notarized or consular certified translation.
The documents specified in subparagraphs 1 to 4 of this paragraph should be certified in the country of their issue in the manner that is officially applied in that country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
Payment for educational services provided by educational establishments to foreigners is carried out under agreements (contracts) at the expense of individuals or legal entities. In the case of admission to training of nonaged minors agreements (contracts) are concluded by their parents or legal representatives.
Documents about education of the enrolled for the study foreigners issued by educational establishments of other states are recognized in Ukraine in accordance with the law. According to the results of the recognition procedure, the educational establishment makes a decision regarding the continuation by the foreigner of training at a level that corresponds to the results of the recognition procedure, or on the deduction of a foreigner.
In case of acceptance by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine or a higher education establishment of a decision to refuse to recognize the submitted document about the acquired educational level, the educational establishment should deduct the holder of the document.