RUDENKO YURIY VOLODYMYROVYCH
Head of the Department
93012, Rubizhne, street Budivelnykiv, 32
Tel./fax: (06453) 6-17-32
Responsible for certain activities
Piskun Vladimir Olexandrovich is a
leading engineer for labor protection
Naboka Arsen Alexandrovich
technician of the I category
The main tasks of the department of engineering and technical workers
- Development and improvement of the material and technical base of the university in the amount of funds and allocations allocated by the Cabinet of Ministers.
- Organization of technically competent operation of all engineering systems and equipment, timely routine repairs, in order to ensure their long-term and safe operation.
- Control over the proper technical condition of the equipment of educational and laboratory, office and domestic premises in educational buildings and dormitories.
- Preparation of applications for the necessary for the needs of the university operating materials, tools and means of mechanization.
- Participation in the development of annual long-term plans for the development and improvement of the technical base of the university, annual plans for capital and current repairs of engineering systems and equipment.
- Timely organization, according to the plans approved by the rector, repair of engineering systems and equipment, timely elimination of the consequences of accidents.
- Ensuring the continuous operation of the central heating system, water supply and drainage, electricity, gas, ventilation, communications, equipment and mechanisms.
- Timely preparation of all university facilities for the new academic year, for work in the winter.
- Timely preparation and conclusion of contracts for the production of design and estimate documentation for capital repairs, maintenance of equipment, mechanisms.
- Carrying out constant control over the correct use and storage of spare parts, tools, equipment and mechanisms.