36, 16 Lypnia Street, Rivne (8th floor)
MAIN TASKS OF THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT
The main task of the legal department is the organization of legal work aimed at proper application, strict compliance and prevention of non-compliance with the law, as well as the representation of interests in court.
University Legal Department:
- Ensures the correct application of regulations and other documents in the institution, submits proposals to the head to address legal issues related to the activities of the institution.
- Develops and participates in the development of projects, acts and other documents on the activities of the institution.
- Conducts legal examination of projects, acts and other documents prepared by structural subdivisions of the institution, approves (endorses) them in the presence of visas of heads of interested structural subdivisions or persons replacing them. In case of non-compliance of the project, act or other document with the requirements of the legislation, it shall submit to the interested structural subdivision motivated proposals to bring it into compliance with the legislation.
- Carries out, together with the structural subdivisions of the institution, the work of review in accordance with its competence of acts and other documents in order to bring them into compliance with the law.
- Informs the head of the institution about the need to take measures to amend acts and other documents, recognizing them as invalid, or repeal.
- Organizes work related to the conclusion of agreements (contracts), participates in their preparation and control over the implementation, gives a legal assessment of projects of such agreements (contracts). Draft agreements (contracts) are approved (endorsed) by the legal service in the presence of visas of the heads of the interested structural units or persons replacing them.
- Participates in ensuring the protection of property rights and legitimate interests of the institution in case of non-performance or improper performance of contractual obligations.
- Carries out control over observance by structural divisions of the order of presentation and consideration of claims established at establishment.
- Organizes claims and claims work, analyzes its results.
- Promotes timely measures to eliminate violations specified in the documents of the prosecutor's response, court decisions, relevant documents of law enforcement and regulatory agencies.