Head of the Office
The main functions of the office:
1. Accepts the incoming documentation and submits it to the Rector for resolution.
2. Organizes work on registration, accounting, storage and transfer to the relevant departments of current records (incoming and outgoing documentation, orders and instructions).
3. Carries out control over terms of execution of documents and over their correct drawing up.
4. Receives and sends correspondence, which is recorded in the registers.
5. Develops the consolidated nomenclature of cases, in due time approves and brings to structural divisions
6. Provides management, formation and storage of personal files of students of the University.
7. Issues certificates to students of the University.
8. Certifies documents with the seal, according to the instruction on office work.
4. Order form