At the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the Postgraduate Faculty, interns obstetricians-gynaecologists of 1-3 years of study and interns of related specialties are constantly trained.
For the purpose of continuous professional development of obstetricians-gynaecologists and doctors of related specialties, the staff of the department conducts thematic improvement courses and master classes on the following topics:
- Modern approaches to the management of patients with gynaecological endocrine pathology.
- Modern aspects of prevention of perinatal complications during high-risk pregnancy.
- Modern approaches to women’s health in the practice of general practitioners of family medicine.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: modern approaches to patient management.
2. Master classes:
- Breast cancer screening. Practical recommendations for a family doctor.
- Dyshormonal diseases of the mammary glands. Breast cancer screening.
- Emergency obstetric care for hypotonic bleeding in the early postpartum period.
- Operative vaginal delivery: obstetric forceps, vacuum extraction of the foetus.
- Cervical cancer screening. Practical recommendations for a family doctor.
- Emergency care for pregnant women / pregnant women with severe preeclampsia. Practical recommendations for a family doctor.
- Non-surgical care for urinary incontinence in the practice of a general practitioner of family medicine.
- Non-surgical care in case of insufficiency of the obstructive function of the cervix during pregnancy; lowering of the internal genitals, urinary incontinence in women at menopause.